Android Assignment help, Android Online Tutors
Get instant help for Android Assignment help & Android homework help. Our Android Online tutors help with Android assignments & weekly homework problems at the college & university level. We ensure complete Android solutions before the deadline. Our excellent tutorbase for Android enure ontime delivery of Android assignment solutions.
Our Android Assignment tutors are available 24/7 . Please send us the complete assignment requirements at [email protected] or upload it on the website to get the instant help.
Android is a mobile operating system which was developed by Android Inc. further acquired by Google itself. It is a Linux-based software system which is free and open source software. Kernel is the distinguishing factor of this technology. Strip code is the central core part of android which helps software in its operations. Android can be easily installed on a variety of smartphones, tablets etc. It enables users to view information on the web, write emails on your phone, watching videos, searching for directions, game playing and many more real time activities through a range of inbuilt as well as defined applications in android.
Android comes with a range of different android versions. Android 7.1 named as Nougat is the current version which is available nowadays. It is aiming to make the OS faster and also offers improved battery life with adds native VR support. Google constantly works on new versions of android. Android mainly acts as a translator between user and the gadget. Since android comes with a number of applications, it lets you to take advantages of these features anytime and anywhere. Android releases its major updates every year.
Android is a Linux-based, open-source operating system designed for use on cell phones, e-readers, tablet PCs, and other mobile devices. For users of smart phones, Android provides easy access to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and smooth integration with Google products like Gmail, Google Maps, and Google Calendar. While it is owned by Google, it should not be confused with Google’s Chrome OS, a web-resident, thin-client operating system designed primarily for notebooks and tablets rather than for mobile devices.
As a mobile platform, Android has grown in popularity among hardware manufacturers and the general public alike in re- cent years. Its open market model allows registered software developers to create applications for Android mobile devices in Java and list them in Android Market without undergoing review and waiting for approval.
As a free mobile OS, Android has been selected by many hardware manufacturers to run on a wide range of devices, including cell phones, tablets, e-readers, notebooks, and others. Android based phones are available from all major cellular providers in the U.S. market, meaning that most students can select a phone running Android from the vendor their friends or families already use.Consequently, Android may bring smart phone and tablet functionality to a much wider cross-section of students and faculty members.
Android has been selected by many hardware manufacturers to run on a wide range of devices, including cell phones, tablets, e-readers, notebooks, and others. Android based phones are available from all major cellular providers in the U.S. market, meaning that most students can select a phone running Android from the vendor their friends or families already use.Consequently, Android may bring smart phone and tablet functionality to a much wider cross-section of students and faculty members.
It is an operating system which is based on Linux kernel and now it’s taken by and developed by Google. Android operating system work direct manipulation with user interface. In simple words it can be said that Android is a software stack which includes an operating system with its key application and middle ware.
Android software libraries includes software stack of Android which are called as stack libraries. It includes a set of C/C++ libraries which are used by help of component of Android systems. These software libraries help to developers through android application framework. .Android uses Dalvik Virtual Machine which also called as DVM. The work of Dalvik Virtual Machine is to provide the run time environment on which every Android application run easily. DVM helps to run each of process with its own object instances of the Dalvik VM. Android DVM can run very efficiently multiples VMS.
Android Assignment experts ensure :
- 24/7 active support for Android assignments
- Android Solutions delivered on time
- Excellent Writers for Android Dissertation writing services
- Chat & email support
Android Assignment Assistance include :
Help for Android Case studies, Exam Preparation, Essay writing, Research, Editing & Proofreading.
Topics covered under Android Assignment help :
- JAVA Concepts, OOPs Concepts, Inheritance, Exception handling, Packages & interfaces, JVM & .jar file extension, Collections – HashTable,Vector,,List, ArrayList, HashMap, Multi threading, SQL, DML & DDL Queries Setting up development environment , Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension, Basic Building blocks – Activities,Services,Broadcast Receivers & Content providers, UI Components- Views & notifications, Components for communication -Intents & Intent Filters, Android API levels, Application Structure, AndroidManifest.xml, uses-permission & uses-sdk, Activity/services/receiver declarations, Resources & R.java, Assets, Values – strings.xml, Layouts & Drawable Resources, Activities and Activity lifecycle , First sample Application , Deploying sample application on a real device, Emulator-Android Virtual Device , Launching emulator, Editing emulator settings, Emulator shortcuts, Logcat usage, DDMS, File explorer, Basic UI design, Form widgets, Text Fields
- Layouts, RelativeLayout ,TableLayout, FrameLayout, LinearLayout, Nested layouts, Preferences, Shared Preferences, Preferences from xml, Menu, Option menu, Context menu, Sub menu, menu from xml , menu via code, Intents , Explicit Intents , Implicit intents, UI design, Time and Date, Images and media, Composite, AlertDialogs & Toast, Popup, Tabs and TabActivity, Styles & Themes, styles.xml, colors.xml- declaring colors and drawables, Drawable resources for shapes,gradients(selectors), Shapes drawables, State drawables, Transition drawables, Patch drawables, style attribute in layout file, Applying themes via code and manifest file, SQLite Programming, SQLiteOpenHelper, SQLiteDatabse, Cursor, Content providers, Defining and using content providers, Example- Sharing database among two different applications using content providers, Android Debug Bridge tool , Linkify, Web URLs,Email address,text,map address,phone numbers
- MatchFilter & TransformFilter, Adapters and Widgtes, Adapters , ArrayAdapters , BaseAdapters, ListView and ListActivity, Custom listview , GridView using adapters, Gallery using adapters, Notifications, Broadcast Receivers, Services and notifications, Toast, Alarms, Custom components, Custom Toast, Custom dialogs, Custom Tabs, Custom animated popup panels, Other components, Threads , Threads running on UI thread, Worker thread, Handlers & Runnable, Advanced, Live Folders, Using sdcards, XML Parsing , JSON Parsing, Including external libraries in our application, Maps via intent and MapActivity, GPS,Location based Services, Accessing Phone services, Network connectivity services, Sensors, Wifi & Bluetooth, Action bar tabs and custom views on Action bars, fragments, Ice Cream Sandwich
Help for More complicated Android topics like :
- Working with the AndroidManifest.xml , Using the log system , Activities ,UI Architecture , Application context , Intents ,Activity life cycle , Supporting multiple screen sizes , User ,Interface Widgets , Text controls , Button controls , Toggle buttons , Images , Notification and Toast , Parameters on Intents , Pending intents , Status bar notifications ,Toast notifications , Menus , Localization , Options menu , Context menu , Dialogs , Alert dialog , Custom dialog , Dialog as Activity, Android and iPhone, Presentation of App Ideas, Software Development Paradigms, Android Activities and Intents, Android Development, Working on Apps, Milestone Presentations, Broadcast Receivers,
- Programming Topics, Meeting with Community Members, Android, Android Development Environments, Eclipse, sdk toolkit, Virtual Devices, Command Line Development, Java Virtual Machine , Android Application Files and Relationships, Android Program Resources, Text, Widgets, Controls, Menus and Graphics, Hardware Interfaces, Web-Based Resources, Publishing an Android Application, Android Operating System, Rooting, OS Upgrading, Accessing the Android Command Shell, Directory Structure and Application Locations, Busybox, Developing C/C++ Applications, Cross-Compilation and Native Execution, Native Compilation
- Java Native Interface, Android Device Architecture and Machine Language, Android Communication, ARM-7 Assembly Language, Cross-Assembly and Cross-Debugging, Android Overview, The Android Stack, SDK, Smartphones vs. Tablets, Application framework, Anatomy of an Android application, Creating your first Android application, Localizing your application, Basic user interface, Advanced user interface, Multimedia in Android, Content Providers, Data Persistence and SQL Database, Using Location, Android Services, Networking, Security, Using Sensors, Telephony and SMS/MMS, Using the Camera, Using Bluetooth